If you’ve resolved to document your valuable non-financial assets, keep in mind that “value” isn’t limited to monetary worth.
• If the family needs Dad’s healthcare directive right now because he slipped into a coma over a long holiday weekend, but the document is in the lawyer’s office, the immediate availability of that document becomes more valuable to the family than a Rembrandt painting.
• When a cherished album of family photos is ruined in a flood, the grieving owners would gladly pay a fortune to have that irreplaceable family history back, when for mere dollars the photos could have easily been preserved through digital documentation.
• When an urgent meeting can’t take place until the client accesses critical documents or data germane to the issues at hand, the delay may cost a significant sum in fees and missed opportunities.
If you have not yet documented important records, confidential data and family keepsakes, ask yourself these questions:
• How much time are you willing to waste in crucial situations?
• What is the value of spontaneously collaborating with your trusted advisors or family members in distant locations?
• What dollar value would you assign to sentimental items pertaining to family history?
Ultimately, creating a digital catalog and storing it securely online for reference, enjoyment, or real-time collaboration is not only practical, it protects the most valuable asset of all: your peace of mind.
Click here to see a listing of all Archival Property Solutions blog posts.
About Archival Property Solutions, LLC
Archival Property Solutions documents and catalogs the tangible assets of high-net-worth owners for their personal viewing pleasure and support of crucial Family Office and wealth management activities. Clients who have substantial and complex holdings in multiple locations can now keep their catalog of non-financial assets stored securely for private, confidential access via computer, tablet or phone. When maintained with current information, this confidential digital catalog can keep owners and their trusted advisors better informed, enabling them to stay current with professional service objectives and to plan for, protect against, cope with and recover from life’s unexpected events.
Contact Archival Property Solutions at:
(866) 843-2100 or
When we receive your inquiry, we will determine the best way to match our services to your unique needs and circumstances. We look forward to hearing from you and will respond promptly and confidentially.